Rainwater Harvesting Workshop
Are you ready for a happier, healthier summer garden?
Let us help you get started in harvesting this fantastic, natural, free resource that promotes great soil health and increase your crop yields - the rain.
Come along to our Rainwater Harvesting workshop held on Tuesday 22 February 2022.
Tim will be talking about rainwater collection, storage, and use. Learn more on how to have your own water supply for your garden. Please click read more below for further event information.
We will be covering the following topics:
- Why have a rainwater tank and what is a suitable size for your home
- Rainwater tank samples and how to install a simple kit
- Irrigation systems
- Water-saving tips for your garden
- Q & A Session
Cost: $10 inc.GST
- Numbers have been limited to 15 people for social distancing.
- Masks and government-issued vaccine passports are mandatory.
- You must book a space in advance.
- Please notify (firstname.lastname@example.org) 48 hours in advance if you are unable to attend the workshop. This will give an opportunity for others to participate.